KeepRite® Central Air Conditioning System
International Comfort Products (ICP) is a United Technologies subsidiary (and part of its Carrier operating unit). ICP manufactures gas furnaces and central air-conditioning systems for residential and commercial customers. KeepRite Central Air Conditioning is one of the brands that ICP manufactures. KeepRite also has a manufacturing complex located in Canada. The KeepRite brand has been a major brand for central air in Canada for 50 years. Furthermore, The brand Kenmore sold by Sears Canada was also manufactured by the same company.
Hawk Home Services caters your needs for:
- Keeprite AC Repair
- New Keeprite AC
- Keeprite AC Installation
Please fill in the appointment form to your right and we will give you a call!
Keeprite SXT Air Conditioner
- the product must be properly registered at https://productregistration.icpusa.com within ninety (90) days of original installation.
- If the original installation date cannot be verified, then the warranty period begins ninety (90) days from the date of product manufacture (as indicated by the model and serial number). Where a product is installed in a newly constructed home, the date of installation is the date the original homeowner purchased the home from the builder
- The unit must be installed, and warranty work must be performed, by a licensed dealer or contractor.
- Proof must be supplied that the equipment has been properly maintained over the life of the warranty, i.e., a minimum of once a year maintenance.
- Warranties apply only to products installed in their original installation location.
2. Any product not installed pursuant to applicable regional efficiency standards issued by the Department of Energy.
3. Normal maintenance as outlined in the installation and servicing instructions or owner’s manual including coil cleaning, filter cleaning and/or replacement, and lubrication.
4. Damage or repairs required as a consequence of improper shipping or handling, faulty installation, misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration, and/or improper operation.
5. Failure to start or damages due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or the inadequacy, unavailability, or interruption of electrical, internet service provider, or mobile device carrier service or your home network.
6. Failure or damage as a result of floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive environments (except for coastal rated units in coastal environments), rust and wear, or other conditions beyond the control of ICP.
7. Parts not supplied or designated by ICP, or damages resulting from their use. 8. Electricity or fuel costs or increases in electricity or fuel costs from any reason whatsoever including additional or unusual use of supplemental electric heat.
Call us today at 416-289-6600 or Toll free 1-855-429-4295 for a FREE Installation Quote
Our Service Areas Include : Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, York, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and all surrounding areas.