Founded in 1920, Rinnai is one the world’s largest gas appliance manufacturer.
- More Homeowners and business owners choose Rinnai than any other tankless water heater brand.
- With Rinnai tankless water heaters, you never run out of hot water
- Rinnai tankless can last twice as long as tanks, making them a better investment as well as increasing the value of your home
- Rinnai tankless save money by using less energy and can fit almost anywhere in your home, saving valuable space
Get Rinnai Tankless from Hawk Home Services!
Authorized dealers for Rinnai products serving GTA, Durham, York and Peel Region.
Life is Better With Rinnai Tankless
Rinnai’s super high-efficiency models offer sleek design, maximum output and an array of features ideal for the hot water demands of large homes.
Rated by a Uniform Energy Factor (UEF), tankless water heaters are a highly efficient hot water appliance and ENERGY STAR® certified units offer additional energy saving benefits.
Tankless water heaters are easier to repair than tanks, often eliminating the need to replace the unit. And many offer extended, comprehensive warranties.
Accessories like room motion sensors and push-button water demand are available to help make hot water instantly available when it’s needed.
Unlimited Hot Water
Because your water is continuously heated as needed, you’ll never have to choose between taking a hot shower, doing a load of laundry, or running the dishwasher.
Rinnai Tankless Vs Water Heater Comparison
“I have a Rinnai tankless water heater in my own home and wouldn’t accept anything less.”
More space for you
Only the size of a small suitcase, our wall-mounted models can be installed in compact spaces in both indoor and outdoor locations. They take up less space for heating, giving you back more living space .
Our efficient and compact technology helps conserve natural resources while producing less waste in landfills. And with higher standards for lower C02 emissions, your owners can breathe easier, too.
Better Than a Tank
Your water heater is the most important appliance in your home. Choosing tankless is the smart investment.
- Tankless water heaters last up to twice as long as tanks
- Save energy by heating water only when it’s needed
- Avoid costly replacement events with a maintainable and repairable tankless unit